WHO WE ARE
Up With Women / Exponenti’elles is a national charity dedicated to helping recently homeless and at-risk women and non-binary folks to build a sustainable pathway out of poverty. Currently serving in 4 provinces (British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec), Up With Women/Exponenti’elles is committed to serving our clients in the official language of their choice, anywhere within our service areas.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals, most with lived experience of the intersecting issues of poverty. We are flexible, pro-mom, pro-mental health, pro-human, and we are proud to be building a healthy and fun workplace together.
HOW WE WORK
Up With Women/Exponenti’elles hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We especially welcome applications from members of racialized groups, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. We are committed to achieving full accessibility for persons with disabilities by arranging for any necessary accommodation.
If you share our passion for gender equity and poverty reduction, and thrive in a collaborative, values-based culture where creativity and innovation are rewarded, please consider applying for this role.
Note: Our CEO is Fabulously autistic and comes from a long history in tech. Nerd Pride!
Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000 based on experience.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a creative, experienced, self-motivated Salesforce, IT and Process Analyst professional who is excited about the opportunity to work and grow in a proven, innovative and entrepreneurial high-impact charity.
Reporting to the Director of Operations or CEO, you will work closely with Philanthropy, Programs, Finance, and Operations teams to strategize and translate business requirements into Salesforce – all guided by our objectives of consolidating systems, automating processes, improving decision making and securing stakeholder information. You will be called upon to support and sometimes lead the design and implementation of data-driven projects in an innovative, results-driven environment. We are looking for a team player, who (like all of us) is flexible and adaptable, ready to wear different hats depending on the opportunities, needs and challenges inherent to a start-up environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As part of our energetic team, you will:
- Salesforce Administration including development work in Flow
- Serve as primary administrator for a Salesforce environment with 12-15 internal users (major projects will be outsourced);
- System configuration, maintenance and upgrades (APIs, Integrated Systems, UI/UX, workflows, processes, field creation, layout modifications);
- Create, manage and monitor all end-user training and adoption protocols;
- Primary point person for Salesforce data-driven projects (flow, custom reports, dashboards, etc.)l
- Primary point of technical support for all Salesforce users (login issues, process errors, etc.); • Monitor and maintain data quality and socialize data quality standards with users through materials and direct training;
- Manually import data from external sources;
- Build Tableau and Excel reports and Dashboards as needed (including those integrated into Salesforce;
- Responsible for maintenance and updates to gift processing systems (ie. Canadahelps, Benevity);
- Maintain MailChimp data for regular e-blasts, including removing unsubscribed emails, cleaning bad email addresses, and updating new addresses, reconciling Salesforce with MailChimp.
- Office 365 and G Suite Administration Support (Occasional)
- Assist with user onboarding and account setup/maintenance, training and offboarding processes.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Salesforce Administration role (preferably within a charitable environment);
- Undergraduate degree or certificate in a technical field, or equivalent experience (Salesforce Platform Development 1 or Admin 1 certification is preferred);
- Proficient with HTML, CSS;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) will be an asset;
- Experience with Gift Processing platforms;
- Experience with FormAssembly (or similar form system), Tableau, MailChimp, Salesforce report builder;
- Understanding of Canada Revenue Agency receipting requirements is preferred;
- Knowledge of Office 365, Azure and G Suite / Google Workspace will be an asset;
- Excellent data analytics, visualization, diagramming and documentation skills;
- Excellent strategy and project management skills;
- Engaging and supportive end-user training style;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both technical and non-technical);
- Have an “I don’t know everything, but I can learn anything” attitude;
- Bilingual French/ English considered an asset;
- The ability to thrive in entrepreneurial charity environment is essential. You are able juggle multiple priorities, navigate changing realities and work effectively with a range of styles and approaches;
- We are radical in our optimism and ambition. Your ability to think creatively, bust silos, inspire others and forge connections will enable your success.
Interested? Please submit your C.V. and covering letter to: email@example.com by Mother’s Day (May 9), 2021. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line. Thank you, in advance, for applying. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted.