Every $100 donation will deliver $600 worth of services to recently homeless and at-risk women.
Stretching your dollar
Up With Women’s program model is designed to deliver high value services to the community at a fraction of the cost. Every dollar you donate results in four times the value in services.
- $171,523 raised so far! Only $78,477 to go. Help us reach our goal of $250,000 69% 69%
• $225/month will sponsor one woman through our full-year program of one-on-one career coaching, soft skills training and group strategy support.
• $75/month will provide one woman with four months’ access to the full program of one-on-one career coaching, soft skills training and group strategy support.
• $19/month will sponsor one woman through one month in the full career development program of one-on-one career coaching, soft skills training and group strategy support.
• $9/month will provide one woman with one month of career oriented soft skills training.
Our programming is made possible by the generous support of:
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Ontario Local Poverty Reduction Fund
- Catherine and Maxwell Meighen Foundation
- RBC Foundation
- Ottawa Community Foundation
- Westminister College Foundation
- Shoppers Love You Foundation
- Industrial Alliance
- PeopleDynamics Learning Group
- BBM Career Development
- Generous individual donors